General Counsel/Senior Legal Counsel Search
We have a proven track record across many leading corporations across Australia.
- Chief Legal Counsel Melbourne
- Senior Legal Counsel Melbourne
- Senior Legal Counsel Sydney
How we can assist you
Fundamental to a successful in-house search is a proper planning process. At our first meeting we will:
- review the position with you and understand reporting lines,
- interview stakeholders to understand their perspectives;
- understand the value proposition and attraction to the position;
- examine the interview process of your organisation;
- examine the challenges associated with the search, and identifying issues which may impact on the search;
- formulate a candidate attraction strategy which takes into consideration brand perception and positioning in the marketplace; and
- provide a project delivery timetable to meet your requirements.
We engage our dedicated research team to research the market and provide your organisation with a tailored short-list.
We provide our clients with print options in Lawyers Weekly or the Australian Financial Review, video profiling and LinkedIn as part of our retained search process.
Firstly they will be fully qualified against the role specification, and secondly will have legitimate and genuine reasons for leaving their current employer.
Every in-house counsel we present to you under a retained search will be provided to you on an exclusive basis.
All reference checks are conducted in person wherever the referee is located in the same location as the candidate and tailored against your organisational values.
Our guarantee period is 12 months from the commencement date on retained search assignments.
We also conduct background checks on the candidate’s history and verify credentials.
Burrows Legal provides you with access to contract lawyers for specialised projects through our extensive database.
Our electronic portal and e-payroll solutions provide our clients with ease of contract solutions for clearly defined projects.