Burrows Legal has been responsible for national firm acquisitions as well as several high profile partnership appointments.
Recent examples include:
- National Law Firm Acquisition Melbourne
- Partner Corporate Melbourne
- Partner Employment Law Melbourne
- Partner Intellectual Property Melbourne
- Partner Litigation Melbourne
- Partner Taxation Melbourne
Our key areas of search specialisation include:
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate and Commercial
- Financial Services and Superannuation
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation and Insolvency
- Planning and Environment
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
How we can assist you
Fundamental to a successful partnership search is a proper planning process. At our first meeting we will:
- agree upon a clearly defined position description;
- review Partners who have synergies with your existing and potential clients and industries and examine relevant panel arrangements;
- examine the challenges associated with the search, and identifying issues which may impact on the search;
- formulate a candidate attraction strategy which takes into consideration brand perception and positioning in the marketplace; and
- provide a project delivery timetable with agreed actions.
We engage our dedicated research team to map the marketplace against your search criteria.
The Partners we will present to you will need to meet two key criteria. Firstly they will be fully qualified against the role specification, and more importantly will have legitimate and genuine reasons for leaving their current employer.
Every Partner we present to you under a retained search will be provided to you on an exclusive basis. We will attend the interviews with you and facilitate the process with timely feedback.
All references will be conducted in person wherever practicable and tailored against your organisational values.
Our guarantee period is 12 months from the commencement date on retained search assignments.